- Features a 24 watt LED bulb producing up to 1400 lumens and 50,000 hour life span
- It has from 100%-10% dimming capability with industry standard TRIC/ELV dimmers
- Suitable for damp locations. Suitable for Non-insulated ceiling applications.
- The fixture lens provides 120° beam spread
- Includes an 7" cable from driver to fixture
Durable airtight aluminum body with etched white polycarbonate diffuser lens for low glare. This general application light fixture features a 24 watt LED module that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 1400 lumens ;with a typical CRI of 90 and a 50,000 hour life span.
Available in 3000 K or 4000 K color temperature. 100%-10% dimming capability. This fixture is compatible with industry standard TRIC/ELV dimmers (contact factory for listing of compatible dimmers).
The fixture lens provides 120° beam spread. Includes two spring loaded clips to attach to any ceiling material. The slim profile allows to be mounted under joists or duct work.
Extruded aluminum hardwired box with 260 mAh dimmable class Ⅱ electronic LED driver with 100-135 V AC input. Includes an 7" cable from driver to fixture. Operating Temperature of 20℃~40℃. Suitable for damp locations. Suitable for Non-insulated ceiling applications.