Join Us Today!
We have careers for you!
we have positions as below
1) Cabinet Designer/Sales – Base Salary + Commission
We are whole-sale, retail of Home Improvement products, such as kitchen cabinets, bath room vanity, Appliance. We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our team.
Company website: https://www.renoshop.ca
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for providing exceptional customer service
- Qualify clients, execute design consultations, provide quotes and recommend product options based on client’s needs
- Preliminary design planning followed through to finalized project design development
- Effectively facilitate the sale of projects and prepare contract documentation
- Maintaining relationships with clients throughout the entire design process to ensure outstanding customer experience
Skills and Experience:
- 1 or more years of Kitchen cabinet design/sales, interior design/sales or sales.
- College Diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal/presentation skills in English
- Ability to work Monday - Saturday
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast paced environment;
- Ability to interpret specifications and drawings
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude;
- Superior interpersonal, and problem solving skills;
- Requires excellent time management and exceptional customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
2020 design soft ware or AutoCAD experience
Speak Fluent English.
Full Time 10 : 00 - 6 : 00
Base Salary: from $18 --- $25 /hour
Base salaries + commission.
Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) MARKETING SPECIALISTS
e-Commerce Specialist (Google Ads / Facebook PPC Lead Generation)
RENOSHOP is currently seeking a dynamic Digital Marker to help us support our exciting and growing client base. The ideal candidate must have more than 1 years of experience with Display Ads, SEM/SEO in a Digital Marketing Agency. We are on the hunt for a digital specialist with a strong background in a broad range of channels, with an emphasis Display Ads, Adwords / Facebook PPC Lead Generation, analytics, content writing, and other general website optimization strategies. You’ll plan, set up, manage and monitor campaigns across a variety of digital channels, helping to increase awareness and generate leads for our clients. This role requires an individual who can clearly communicate account status, performance and deliverables through in-person, over the phone and email to strengthen client relationships. Our team works collaboratively so you will need to maintain excellent team and client communication. This person must have an eye for impactful, creative development and storytelling.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Be the day to day lead for the company's digital strategy including Display Ads, Social Media, blog, website content, e-mail programs, Adwords / Facebook PPC Lead Generation.
- Implement tactical online marketing initiatives including event tracking, on site optimizations, keyword analysis, content creation, site auditing and competitive analysis.
- Setup and data analysis with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of display and tag re-marketing tactics (must).
- Conversion tracking & tag setup
- Develop complex pay-per-click campaigns from the ground up and execute the day-to-day management.
- Work with cross-functional internal teams to grow and drive social media adoption and best practices and make recommendations on how the SM program should evolve based on current trends. Execute new programs as needed.
- Identify possible new digital marketing trends and opportunities.
- Experience of developing compelling marketing campaigns and collateral with a focus on Display Advertising , creative design, social and digital platforms that use various media and tactics to reach a targeted client base, enhance a corporate profile and drive sales.
- Prepare and present monthly performance reports and recommendations.
- Demonstrable solid experience and success in implementing digital and social media marketing strategies. This must include managing corporate social media profiles and communities.
- Confident, disciplined and assertive with excellent influencing and persuasion skills.
- Strong presentation skills across a wide range of channels.
- An ability to develop long-term and mutually beneficial relationships with large accounts.
- Interest and experience in the real estate industry would be a definite advantage.
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator would definitely be a plus.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 1 years of marketing agency experience with proven experience in online marketing, PPC search and display campaigns, including Adwords & Facebook.
- 1+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Proven ad spend management on digital marketing channels
- Experience with Social Media marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc...)
- Google Analytics and Webmaster tools; including Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills. Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely for email campaigns, website content and updates including blogs, service descriptions, press releases, editorial placements, collateral, ads, social media site content.
- Diploma or undergraduate degree preferably in a communication, digital marketing/SEO-SEM related qualification.
- Google AdWords Certified.
What We Offer You:
- A fun and vibrant culture that welcomes everyone's talent, ideas and thinking outside the box.
- Join one of the fastest growing companies in North America and be part of fresh and exciting developments as we grow.
- A young team of bright individuals who inspire and help each other.
- Great earning and career advancement potential!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: discuss open
- Digital Marketing Agency: 1 year (Preferred)