At Renoshop, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied. If for some reason you aren't happy with an item on your order and want to return it, we make returns and refunds extremely simple.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of an error on our end (see the "Return Shipping" section for additional details).
For returns within 14 days of purchase.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 2-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns Are Easy:
Returns at RenoShop are simple. If for any reason you aren't fully satisfied with your order, we're here to help. With Renoshop you have a 15-Day Money-Back Guarantee (some conditions apply, please read the entire policy). You can return any complete, like-new item within 14-days of purchase.
How to Return or Exchange an Item?
- In order to return an item, you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- To request an RMA number online contact the Renoshop customer service.
- To request an RMA number by phone, call Customer Service at 1-416- 883-2441
- Place the original package into a shipping carton/box.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box. If you received a label in the email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
A Few Things to Remember:
Items must be like new, Renoshop can charge a restocking fee or refuse a return for any item not in 'like new' condition. Some examples of when a deduction or refusal of item would apply:
- Different or defaced serial number
- Missing original product packaging or included parts
- Items returned damaged due to improper packaging
- Opened software or media
- Merchandise that was returned to sender
- Item returned because no longer needed
- Item not to personal preference
- Better Price Found
- Used Electronic Devices
- Item is being returned because Customs/Duties fee is not paid
You will be notified: Once you submit your return, leave the rest to us. We will email you within three business days after your package is delivered to our warehouse and your refund or exchange is processed.
Some expenses are non-refundable: Keep in mind that some return services are not refundable. Shipping services, customs and duties (international) and installation services are not eligible for refund or compensation.
Return shipping: RenoShop will gladly cover the cost of return shipping if the return is a result of an error on our end. This may include:
- Wrong item sent
- Missing parts or accessories
- Shipping box and item are both damaged
Renoshop will not be responsible for return shipping if:
- Buyer has placed an accidental order
- There is a better price available
- No longer needed or wanted
- Performance or quality is not adequate
- Parts not compatible with existing system
- Excessive installation or did not install
- Incompatible or not useful for intended purpose
- Failure to pay duties or customs
- Refusal of delivery or parcel is being returned to sender without notice
Any customer outside of 15 days return policy and under warranty will be responsible for shipping both ways as we mirror the manufacturers' coverage.
Refunds are strictly applied back onto the original form of payment and will take 5 to 6 business days to appear available back onto your account.
Duties & Customs: Renoshop is not responsible for any customs or duties on orders shipped. The buyer is responsible for paying any associated duties or customs fee on purchases they have placed on Renoshop.ca when the parcel arrives at their home country.