- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- Includes single post mounting ring
- TiteSeal™ deckplate eliminates the need for putty or silicone and simplifies installation
- SpotDefense™ helps keep your faucet shining like new by preventing unsightly water spots and fingerprints from building up
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain, Guaranteed tight seal each and every use - simply press to seal and again to open
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
Inspired by industrial design and softened by smoothly ergonomic function, the Belfast family is fetchingly unique. With cues from old-school utilitarian hardware, such as hex-nut tap styling and raised lettering denoting ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ taps, Belfast brings you back to a time of urban simplicity, and is perfect for today’s modern masterpiece or coastal cottage alike.