- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Pforever Seal™—advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for “lead-free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Meets or exceeds EPA WaterSense Standards, which reduces water consumption by 30% and helps average households save up to $200 in their annual water bill
- Faucet mounted on sink deck or countertop
- Includes single post mounting ring
- Includes valve and cartridge
- Includes decorative deckplate
- Features an all plastic pop-up drain assembly
- Rated to meet or exceed CALGreen criteria, which helps to conserve water in the average home by at least 20 percent
- Compliant with California Energy Commission (CEC) water-efficiency standards.
True combinations of strength, beauty, artistry, and brawn never go out of style. With its solid, flared arcing spout, and graceful swooping handles, the Santiago bath collection blends elegant design and sturdy build to beautiful effect. Santiago is available in a variety of finishes and configurations.